Saturday, February 13, 2010

Papertrey Ink Challenge




This is day 13 in the celebration for Papertrey Ink. I decided to create something for today's challenge. The challenge was to design a floral project and an embellishment sheet to go along with it, so the recipient can have some fun embellishments to create there own project.
I crocheted some cute little flowers and made a card with one. They are so fun and quick to whip up (thanks grandma for teaching me to crochet when I was little).
Check out this celebration at:

http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/capture_the_moment/2010/02/day-13-contest.html

11 comments:

  1. Love the crochet flowers. I have the needles and the thread but haven't learned how to make the flowers yet. I guess I better get on that! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shari, those flowers are soooo beautiful. I would love to know how you made them. Can you help????? Thank you!!! And have a wonderful Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could crochet flowers like these! TERRIFIC embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful crochet flowers, Shari!! They would be the perfect embellishment on cards or a LO!!! Beautiful job!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shari, these are so precious!!!!! Great work! Love the colors and every detail in them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such lovely little crocheted flowers. My grandma taught me how to crochet when I was little, too. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the crochet flowers. Oh, will you please send me some directions how to make those? I've seen some here and there and would LOVE LOVE love to make some. I think they are gorgeous on cards and layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shari, this is so gorgeous! My parents are coming up on their 50th wedding anniversary and I think this might be a lot of fun to do for them! What a fantastic example of fine artistry!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shari, very pretty. I also like to crochet little flowers but yours are awesome.

    ReplyDelete