Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I Finally Finished My 1st Mini Album

We're having a family reunion in July, I thought I would try making a mini album with my bind-it-all I got for Christmas. This is my mom's family her sister and brothers. I added the names of all their kids and grandkids and their birthdays to each page. I'm going to give it as the door prize at the reunion.
I used Graphic-45 papers for most of the album. The front and back cover are from another stack.(I'm not sure the name of it.)
I used cereal boxes and cut them 6" x 6". I tried to give most everything a vintage feel, Inking the edges of all the paper. The only cricut cuts are the scalloped circles and on the last page, I cut MEMORIES. CLICK ON THE PICTURE TO MAKE IT LARGER.
I'm not sure about the ribbon and fiber. Also I don't know how I should decorate the cover, should I add flowers? Let me know what you think, I love comments! Shari

5 comments:

  1. Hi, Shari. This album is absolutely stunning!!!

    I apologize for taking a while to get here, but I've been trying to get around to all my followers letting them know I appreciate them and support them also. I didn't realize how time-consuming this can be, but the upside is I'm addicted and I Love it!

    Shari, your blog is beautiful! And I just love Maggie Mae!!! She is just too-too adorable.

    Thanks for visiting me and becoming a member, I hope you visit as often as you can (now I realize that can sometimes be a while -- LOL!) You're always welcome whenever and God Bless for sticking in there with me.

    I did a bit of browsing earlier, but now I'm going to look around at more of your beautiful creations... And, I'll try to get back more often!

    I'll be seeing you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shari
    I love your mini book. I am thinking about getting a bind it all myself! Now I think I will

    Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you very much for nominating me for this award!! You are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful Card! I have a Beautiful Blog Award waiting for you on my blog!
    http://www.scrapbookinggrandmacrafts.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hola Shari, this is Beatriz from Amazing Grace. I used a WHITE GEL PEN to doodle my title and that makes it stand out! SUNDAY is like this: darker yellow as the shadow and the lighter one on top then doodled with white gel pen. Voila! Give me your e-mail. Mine is: beatrizguzman58@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete