Sunday, February 28, 2010

Here are a couple of Bookmark Cards I made tonight.






I made a couple of Detached Bookmark Cards for the first time tonight. I learned how to do the actual card fold from Dawn at: dawnsstampingthoughts.typepad.com
The card is cut at 4 1/4" x 11" it is scored at 4 1/2" and 8 5/8". The right hand side is made so you can tear it off and use it as a bookmark.
I cut the fairy and the Mom and bunny at 2 1/2" . The girl with the basket is cut at 3 1/2" and the girl with the bird is cut at 3". All the cuts are from the cricut cart: A Childs Year. This is the first time I've used this cart. and I love it. Click on the pictures to make them larger, Let me know what you think (I love receiving comments.

6 comments:

  1. Very cute bookmarks. Everyone can use a bookmark....
    Thank you for stopping by my blog to leave a sweet comment and for becoming a follower. I truly appreciate you.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cards are gorgeous!!! You did a spectacular job on them!

    I'll be seeing you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This are beautiful! I love that cartridge but has not used it enough. You have inspired me! Thanks for sharing! Happy March too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, It's Lorrie... first time visitor, now a follower! Just looked around your blog. I love your style and creations. Your cards are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your style!! Love your scrapping space!! Can't wait to someday re-do mine!I am now a follower, thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cards, I just love those little figures on that cart. Have just been drooling over your rak in the post above. What a fabulous lot of goodies!
    big hugs
    Enfys

    ReplyDelete