Saturday, February 26, 2011

Charm Swap


I was in a charm swap at ATT (All Things Tim) a great group I belong to. I posted my charm back a few posts, mine is the dominoe front and center with the lady head on it. I thought I'd share a picture of all the charms I received back. Are they AWESOME or what? I can't believe the different variety and the talent all these people have. Great Job Everyone! I strung them all on a chain, I don't know weather I'm going to wear it or display it in my craft room.

6 comments:

  1. Wow - that's quite a beautiful assortment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are amazing! Love yours, and all the ones it is playing with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, Shari, I love-love-love this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your tag, as for those charms, I am speechless, just gorgeous
    hugs
    Enfys

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shari, Your charms are great!! I have totally not been that brave yet to make any charms.

    ReplyDelete