Friday, July 9, 2010

We're Home!











What a long drive! (The worst part of the vacation. )It's good to be home and see my Maggie Mae, she looks like she's grown in the 11 days we were gone.




I thought I'd show you what I did in the car on the way down and back. My 17 yr. old daughter drove a good portion of the trip, my husband rode in the front with her.I sat in the back seat and made FLOWERS! I crocheted and made ribbon flowers, here are some of the trays I did. This is me in the backseat showing my flowers. Click on the picture to see the image larger. I'm stocked up for a while. HA!
I'm looking forward to sleeping in my own bed tonight, I'll post pics. of the trip this weekend. Shari

9 comments:

  1. Oooh...look at all those pretty flowers!! Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shari
    Glad you are home and safe!
    ~~How do you know when you are addicted to crafting?~~
    ((when you make flowers in the car on the way home from vacation)) LOL
    The flowers are adorable.
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are adorable. You have got to teach us how to make those crocheted flowers. I love them. I can't do anything in the car as far as reading or crafting when it is moving; I'd be so sick. :-( And that really sucks on a long trip now that we have 3 drivers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fantastic Shari, you are clever, I couldn't even start to do these!
    big hugs
    Enfys x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE those flowers!! You should sell them!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a great thing to do while riding in the car....very pretty!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shari, I hoped you and the family enjoyed and had a wonderful trip!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are awesome - yes, teach us please!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How awesome!!! I get carsick, so crafting in the car is OUT! But what a great way to pass the time for you! And flowers are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete