Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I was awarded another blog award! DON'T FORGET TO SIGN UP FOR MY BLOG CANDY, SCROLL DOWN TO POST, IT ENDS SOON


My fellow blogger Wendy of Kingston Kreations presented me with this great blog award. Thanks so much Wendy! Now I have to tell you 7 things I love.
1) God
2)My family
3)Crafting
4)Sleeping in late
5)Shopping for scrapbook goodies
6)Blogging
7)Friends
I'm supposed to pass this award to 3 other people, but I can't choose. I'm going to cheat and let you grab it if you'd like.
Don't forget my blog candy, it ends soon. Scroll down if you havn't signed up yet. Shari

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Shari! Congratulations on your blog award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so cute! Congratulations again and I am like you, I do not pass them because I will choose everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Luv ya'll

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!! (I do the same thing - put it up for grabs! I'm all-inclusive that way!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Shari,
    Congratualations on your award!!!

    ReplyDelete