Friday, July 16, 2010

My first paint can ( DON'T FORGET MY BLOG CANDY, SCROLL DOWN TO ENTER!








I decorated my first paint can! My cousins are here from Washington and we had a paint can decorating party. It was alot of fun, there were nine of us, we ate and decorated paint cans. Thanks Pat and Tricia for showing us how to do this!!!

I've been saving this paper, it was to pretty to use. It is prima (strawberry kisses collection, the flowers are prima and the butterflies are k & co. I put a key on the side with a Tim Holtz swivel clasp and shrunk a stamped image of a dress form to put on it. Let me know if you like it. Shari

11 comments:

  1. Wow, Shari, you did a terrific job on this paint can!!! Sounds like you all had so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, thank you so much for stopping by to view my leaf video on Inspiration Station, I sure appreciate your comment! I love you this can you decorated!! I'll have to try it sometime. I have a new video over on my blog at http://www.justafewdesigns.blogspot.com Come visit me when you can.

    Huggs
    Elsa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shari, this is fabulous! Love the papers you used. And that key is just precious. happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a fantastic job on your first can!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did such a great job, Shari! I haven't done a paint can myself but this has inspired me to try!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is totally, totally gorgeous... Just makes you think, how much stuff people throw away, when they could make it into something like this! You are one very talented lady. Simply must follow your blog!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shari, this is beautiful!! I haven't tried this yet, but looking at your beautiful creation, I just might have to give it a try... You are just so talented and very creative!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete