Saturday, January 30, 2010

I made a couple Easel cards tonight











I made a couple of Easel cards tonight. Southernbellescrapper had a tutorial on her blog on how to make these cute cards. I tried it tonight and they turned out really cute. Here's one of them.
I cut my card at 12" x 5 1/2" and scored it at 4 1/4" and 8 1/2"
I used Accent Assentials and Store Front cartridges. I cut the lg. scallop from AA at 3" and 2 1/2" . I cut the cricut head at 2". I used dimensionals to pop it up, added ribbon and another scallop at the bottom for the card to rest,(also popped up with dimensionals.)




4 comments:

  1. LOVE your cards I want to try them sooo bad!
    hugs
    Bremda

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute Shari, love the bug!
    big hugs
    En xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is simply adorable. I've got to try one of those easel cards -- I haven't yet, and I just love them! You did a great job on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello Shari.
    I need to know how to make a sign for our boat with the Cricut. Can you tell me how you made yours?

    Thanks,

    Laura Figueroa from Puerto Rico

    ReplyDelete