Thursday, April 8, 2010

MY ENTRIES TO CUTE AND SOME'S CONTRIBUTORS SHOWCASE





Here are 2 entries to Audrey's First Contributors Showcase, If you haven't visited Cute and Some, you have to check it out, her creations are awesome.
cuteandsome.blogspot.com


My first entry is a card I made, I'll call it GOD'S CREATIONS.
I used DCWV Maraposa paper, scalloped border punch, old lace, k&co butterfly & cork stamped with a stampin up stamp. The finished card size is 5 1/2 x 8 1/2.

The second project I made from a sketch by Liz Qualman (I'm not sure if this qualifies or if it has to be my own creation.) BEAUTY
I used graphic45 le'romantique collection paper. I cut the circles and the word Beauty from my cricut. I used prima flowers and old buttons, old lace and a butterfly from K&Co.

2 comments:

  1. I love both: the card and the framed lo. Thanks for submitting to Audrey's showcase.

    ReplyDelete