Sunday, March 27, 2011

WHAT A WEEKEND


My husband and I went down to the University of Michigan again with our daughter for another tour and a meeting. Deni my baby, she'll be 18 in June, loves this college. After checking it out for the 4th time, she finally committed! She's officially a student in the fall at the U of M!!!! We put down our deposit and made it official. She's spent so much time touring colleges and researching them all and this is where she feels she should be. I'm so happy for her and know she'll do well, but I'll miss her so much!!!! Here are a couple of pictures of Deni and Maggie Mae, our dog. She also went with us and loved it.

As far as being crafty, my scrap room is still not back together. We got all the water cleaned up from the flood, but since the basement was tore up we decided to drywall and insulate. The drywall is hung but now has to be finished. What a mess!! It will all be worth it in the long run, but I'm going nuts, waiting to work in my space, I miss crafting!

6 comments:

  1. Wahoo!!

    It's great to be a Michigan Wolverine! It's great to be a Michigan Wolverine! Congrats to all of you! Can't go wrong with a school like UofM!

    Melissa
    www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. And we sorely miss you too!!!

    Congrats to your beautiful daughter; of course she'll do well! I guess it must be different having a daughter because I didn't miss my son as much as I thought I would when he left... heee-heee. Saved on lot of the groceries too!!! LOL!!!

    Maggie Mae is so cute, I could cuddle with her all day!!! Buster too!

    I know getting your basement takes time -- been there, so I'll be here waiting for your return, and I hope it all goes well and quick.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to your daughter, what an exciting time this is in her life! I wish her the very best. I am so sorry about your studio.... Hopefully you will get back to it soon enough.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Shari! I didn't have an email address for you...but I figured you'd see this. :) Thanks so much for leaving a comment on my blog! I really appreciate that! The studio is clean TODAY...it will be a mess again in no time! haha
    <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shari,
    Glad to hear all is well and congrats to your daughter! That is fantastic.
    Your doggy is precious
    Hugs
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your daughter...and doggy...are both gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete