Wednesday, November 10, 2010

If you're wondering where I've been:

I haven't posted anything in a long time! I volunteered to help with costumes in a musical play at my daughters high school. I thought I'd have to spend a few days shopping, wrong! It ended up being me and another lady, clothing 75 kids. YIKES! I'm getting to know all the second hand stores very well.
The play is Hairspray the musical, and my daughter plays the matron in the Big Doll House. The play takes place in the 60's it's going to be really cute. My daughter is a senior and hasn't tried out for a play since grade school. She was thrilled to get this part, I'm happy for her. It's been a lot of work, but fun also. I'm taking the day off and going to an all day scrap Saturday so I'll post something then. I'm still checking out all the blogs I'm following daily. Have a great day, Shari

7 comments:

  1. I hope you are going to share some pictures with us! Congrats to your daughter and hats off to you for all your hard work!

    Melissa
    www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like quite the undertaking!!!

    I do appreciate your visits and comments to my blog. Very sweet of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy smokes woman! Talk about being motivated! You put us all to shame. :)
    Like the above posters, pics please. We want to see!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you're doing something fun & wonderful for your daughter. It's always good to know that it's a positive reason you've been away :) I hope you are able to make some fun things and share soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for letting us know! I am in the same spot.... in the middle of traveling and no time to visit and leave comments. I'll catch up next week. Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great mom! I bet even though it is a lot of work it is still a lot of fun.

    Thanks so much for the kind words on my blog. Little things make a big difference and your words made me feel better. Hugs, Stacy h-w

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Shari! As long as you're having fun!!! You remember that TV ad from years ago that says, "...that's what mom's are for!" LOL!!!

    I think it's wonderful you and your daughter are doing something together, my dear friend! And, I'll be right here to greet you when you get back!

    ReplyDelete